Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Streaming: Six Steps Above The Earth - Step 3: A Study On Human Nature


Band: Six Steps Above The Earth
Album: Step 3: A Study On Human Nature
Label: Aza Records
Year: 2018







Tracklist
01. A Passage Through Hypothalamic Pituitary Adrenal Axis
02. Maladaptive Schemata
03. Earth Gazing
Streaming / Buy

"Sometimes music just happens. You turn the volume up and it fills the room up to the ceiling. You have written nothing beforehand and still it pours out like it was waiting for you to plug in. That’s what happened with this record. Me and Sakis just plugged in and “A Passage Through Hypothalamic Pituitary Adrenal Axis” came out almost in one go. There is an interesting concept behind that song. I like paying tribute to artists that inspire me but I don’t like doing cover songs. I like taking art and spitting it out as my own. That’s what all the vocals and spoken word are. They are lyrics from bands I like and poems from writers I love. 

We need to thank Kostas Kofinas for helping us record and mix this album, Post_Black_Punk for being our spiritual guide, Morphine Social Club and Wyatt E. for sharing the stage with us, Ypogeio for being our live home, John Simandiras and 666MrDoom for supporting us and promoting our music." - Six Steps Above The Earth

facebook
bandcamp

0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;